Stacey's Reflection Blog

Monday, December 29, 2008

How Time Flies....But Things Remain the Same!

It's been over 2 years since I've looked at this blog. Sitting here in my parents basement on the computer that started it all, I felt it was time to read some old posts. I have not laughed so hard in such a long time. First I need to apologize to my computer professor for my ridiculous lack of effort on my Tech Tasks!! Talk about just scraping by. Secondly, I haven't changed and it scares me!! lol I still write the same way and talk the same way. I'm just not as open about my personal life. The saying "You can't change a person" really made sense to me today as I reflected on past entries. No matter how much somebody influences you, you will never drastically change. It gets me to thinking though, how do we become this way? People in our lives influence us, friends, teachers, parents, colleagues. However, what makes us have a firm set of beliefs, morals, and values? Thoughts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home