Stacey's Reflection Blog

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The Biggest Loser....The Biggest Motivation

I don't know if I have ever watched a more inspiring and motivating TV show in my life. My friend Shelley got me hooked on the show last season, and it has become a Tuesday night tradition to sit, watch, laugh, and cry all at the same time. It's not like I'm 400 pounds, but the show truly inspires everybody to lead a healthier life. Any person who suffers from low self-esteem would benefit from watching this show. Any person who suffers from lack of motivation would benefit from watching this show. Any person who just wants to believe in themself a little bit more would benefit from watching this show. So I ask "What have YOU done today to make you feel proud?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home