Stacey's Reflection Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Fever

As a teacher, I especially know when Spring Fever hits! The only problem for me, is when it hits ME so hard that I don't want to go to work anymore! We suffered through a long drawn out winter and the beautiful weather has finally arrived (let's just hope it's here to stay and mother nature doesn't decide to give us another white surprise!). There are many ways of knowing that you have spring fever. The first one being that work is not a priority! Nothing tastes better than food fresh off the grill. You actually WANT to stay outside because the weather is gorgeous and the air smells so fresh. The birds wake you up at 5 in the morning and you actually don't care! You have a bunch of races lined up because you're able to run outside now (I don't run when there's any snow on the ground)! The days are longer and the nights are brighter. All you do is keep working for that bikini body! Summer plans are lined up and you're just counting the days. Life doesn't seem to bother you as much and your always in a pretty good mood. These are just some of the signs of spring fever for me! I absolutely love this time of year, however, I'm itching for it all to be over! Bring on the Riders and the Shuswaps! This summer will be one to remember!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home